Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Student Work #3: Pre-Algebra Quiz 5

           Student Work #3: Pre-Algebra Quiz 5


For my final piece of student work I had posted my Pre-Algebra Quiz 5 for an important reason. This is because in comparison to my first quiz, I had slacked off a bit and showed my ego in this class was getting the better from me. I had gone from 100% to 80%, because I thought I was ''smart'' and that I did not need study for this quiz what so ever. WRONG! Any hardworking student always practices to achieve the best, it does not just come to them unless you are extremely blessed. But most things in life you have to work for, so this piece of work was definitely a wake up call and reminded me to start picking up the pace and not to slack off. It definitely lighted a fire under me, and showed my progression if you let your ego get the best of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment